Returns and Cancellations
We charge a 10% restocking fee for all cancelled orders. Wine may not be returned without authorization. We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned wine. Please note that we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. If a shipment is returned to us because no one was available to sign for it, the return shipping and re-shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
Wine shipping laws require that a person 21 years or older sign for the wine shipment. Wine cannot be left at your front door. Please consider shipping wine to your work address where an adult is more likely available to sign.
NOTE: Since shipping to a residential address is more costly than shipping to a business address, your shipping charge will be increased accordingly if you select Ground instead of Home Delivery to a residential address.
Timing and Weather
Wine can be damaged in transit by extreme temperatures, hot or cold. We are cautious about shipping wine and check temperatures along all shipping routes daily. If the temperatures here in Monroe or along the shipping route are above 80 degrees or below 32 degrees, we will not ship your order.
If you choose ground shipping and authorize us to ship in questionable weather, we cannot replace your wine or refund your money if it is damaged by heat or cold.
Free Cellaring in Bad Weather
If your order cannot be shipped safely, we will hold your shipment until conditions improve, or you can choose to upgrade to air shipping. Let us know if you’d like us to hold your shipment in the notes field of the shopping cart, by email or by phone.
If there are delays unrelated to weather, we will contact you by email within five business days. If you have a deadline by which you need the wine delivered, please let us know and we will make every effort to meet it.
Does choosing next day air mean my order will arrive tomorrow?
Choosing Overnight, 2-Day and 3-Day Air shipping options will expedite your order but it does not guarantee that you order will arrive to you within 1, 2, or 3 days (respectively) from the date of your order.
Most orders ship in 1-2 days when ordered during optimal shipping weather. Cross country orders typically ship Friday or Monday. We work to ship orders within a week and will contact you if we cannot ship your order within five business days.
When we ship your order a shipment confirmation message is sent to your email address. Your tracking number and links to track your package are included.
If tracking info does not come to you, call or email us and we’ll track your package for you.
- Broken shipments are insured. Please notify the shipper as the winery if you incur such a shipment.
- Shipments do require an adult signature of 21 years of age or older. After 3 attempts to deliver, shipments are held at UPS for X days and then returned. We hope this does not happen as we provide advance notice and tracking numbers for shipments. A return packaging fee as well as reshipping fee may be charged to the customer.
- Shipping tracking number are provided so you are aware of when a shipment is due to be delivered and can arrange for an adult of 21 years of age older to be available to sign for the package.
- Redirected shipments: Once shipped, if you do need to change shipping destinations, a fee may apply.
- Individual state regulations for taxes and limits do apply.
- You are responsible for any shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
- Ground shipments usually take 3 to 5 business days, depending on the destination. Shipments may be delayed if the weather is to hot or to cold. In this situation you may consider shipping via air at an increased cost.
- State laws are complex and there are some states that prohibit out-of-state retailers from shipping wine into their state. If your state is not listed we can not ship your order.